Friday, July 24, 2020

Beachin'


Happy Friday! And boy am I happy!! I start my vacation today and as happy as I am to be off from work, this year's vacation is a bit sad. I normally spend it with my brother and SIL. Covid changed all that and I am having a staycation, where I will be spending the majority of my time in my studio. All is not lost!

Today starts a new challenge at CAS on Friday. the theme this week is:

SUMMER

What is more summery than time at the beach! I love these little beach houses, someting I have never actually seen at the beaches of New Jersey or Delaware.


Today's card features "Beside the Sea" by Avery Elle. I think the saying is from Impression Obsession.


You have two weeks to share your summery creations at CAS on Friday! Show me how you summer!!


4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this little scene Sue, with the beach huts and sunshine and little gull at the front - and that fabulous sentiment! You often see beach huts in ice cream colours on beaches in England :) You must be disappointed not to be seeing your brother and SiL this time but I hope you have a really lovely stay-cation and get loads of crafting in! Vicky x

HilaryJane said...

What a cheery summery card, perfect. Enjoy your staycation xx

A.Rose said...

I love this card. The way you colored the images is amazing!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Such a fun card Sue, I love those little beach huts and your summery scene.