Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Polar critters

 

14 weeks till Christmas! I hope you all have been playing along with us at Christmas 24. If you have been, you have a great start on your holiday cards.


Today at Christmas 24 we have an easy sketch to inspire you. You can make it as simple or as complicated as possible. Me for some reason I went complicated and cluttered.

For some reason I decided to try and put as many critters on this card as I can. My BFF gave me this stamp set after she decided to get rid of it when she downsizing her Christmas stamps. I absolutely loved it and couldn't wait to play with it. Unfortunately it seem s to be a retired set. If you look there are a few small craft stores that have it still.

You have till Oct 1 to play along at Christmas 24's easy peasey sketch challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!


3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Awesome Sue. I love the critters and the icy colours you have used. Love Dawn x

Fabiola said...

C'est une adorable carte Sue, avec ces ton frais et ces adorables créatures, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Sue - this is just fantastic. Love all your cute little critters. Has such a wonderfully frosty feel. Great take on the sketch. Deborah, x