Thursday, April 1, 2021

Easter blessings

Just a few days until Easter. Our holidays have really changed over the Covid year. No more large gatherings of family friends and orphans with no where to go. Now it's all about just George and i and maybe a Zoom meeting. I miss those loud and fun filled family holidays with too much food and too much wine. this Easter I was lucky to find a very small ham for just the two of us. Otherwise it was going to be just sides for dinner!!

Despite all this I am counting my Easter blessings that no one in the family has gotten Covid, we are all healthy and many have been able to get vaccinated.

This month's color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge is "definitely daffodil". 

I was going to go completely literal and use daffodils on my card, but I remembered I had this set from The Greetery that needed some inky love. I am in love with the new stencil stamp and die sets that many companies are coming out with. 


Wishing all of you Easter blessings and hope you will take some time in the next month to play along with our "definitely daffodil" color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge.


 

3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, I love this card in yellows! It is really beautiful and very Eastery (hopefully that's a word)!

foleysfriend said...

What a perfect background for your sentiment. I like your sentiment with its detail and how you added the "blessings". Great job.

sue n.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's absolutely stunning, Sue xoxo