Monday, June 14, 2021

We the people

I send out cards for ALL the holidays, so that includes 4th of July.  4th of July stamp sets are hard to come by- kinda like St. Patrick's Day stamps. So when I see patriotic stamps, they are going in my cart!

Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. This challenge reads patriotic!

We want you to get your flag on, using red, white, and blue on your creations at Cupcake Inspirations

My card today features two stamps no longer available, the wood stamp with the Declaration of Independence on it and the Paper Smooches sentiment. But the "Simply Celebrate" set from Lawn Fawn is one of my go to stamp sets for a quick and easy card.

You have two weeks to get your flag on at Cupcake Inspirations and show us your red, white, and blue!!


No comments: