Monday, July 12, 2021

Prickly hugs

How many of you have stamp sets that you have never shown any inky love to? I am thinking you might have had them for a year or two!! I try to use all my stamps right away- at least just to make sure they stamp OK and all. But this poor set from Ellen Hutson has been tucked away and I forgot about it until I was going through stamp sets. Well, this unacceptable!! I pulled it out and I knew I had to use it for the new color challenge we are hosting at Cupcake Inspiration.

Show us your blue, lime, and yellow creations!


 Everyday Doodles also comes with this fun sentiment set.


Cupcake Inspiration has a fabulous sponsor for this challenge. 


They are giving the lucky winner a prize of 2 Digital Stamps of the winners choice!

Check out our sponsor and show them some love. You have two weeks to use a stamp from our sponsor Di's Digi Stamps or find out a never used stamp set and show it some inky love with our challenge colors, blue, lime, and yellow at Cupcake Inspirations!!



1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wonderful embossing and then the images on top, great card, very cool, have a great day, cheers, Leanne :)