Monday, September 6, 2021

Magical Birthday


I have taken a month or so off from Cupcake Inspirations, while I have dealt with work challenges (they are not fun like this one!!). But I am back and this week's challenge is "Shades of Green" and anyone who knows me, knows that green is my most favorite color ever!! 

 
And we have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge:
Craftyscrappers is giving the prize of this adorable digital stamp to the randomly drawn winner!



I added some stenciled balloons to my birthday dragon and there we have it, a fun card. You culd do this card in any color. Perhaps pink for a girl or blue for a boy.

 

To get you in the mood. here is a bit of musical inspiration.


 

You have two weeks to play along with our "Shades of Green" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope to see you join the fun!


1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun. I love your green balloons and your coloring of that dragon is fabulous!!!