Monday, August 1, 2022

Looking Sharp

Greetings from the beach!! I am writing this post a head of time since I otherwise occupied with sand and surf!

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws! Such fun! Black, pink, green, and grey. Speaking of grey? Or is it gray? I vacillate when spelling this color. How do you spell it? Here is the difference.

Today's card features "Cuppa Cactus" and the retro sun and palm stencil" from Newton's Nook. You have probably noticed that I love that retro sun and palm stencil". I use the "sun" stencil for just that extra something on my cards.


There are no many songs about cactus, so I figured cactus grow in the desert, and picked a song about the desert.


You have two weeks get your colors on at Inky Paws.  Let's see you use some Newton's Nook stencils in unusual ways! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog. 


The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday August 12, 2022 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.

 

No comments: