Thursday, April 2, 2009

OFF TO THE POCONOS AND ALLENTOWN!!



It is a gray and dreary day but I am full of sunshine. Tonight Jude and I leave for the Pocono's for our quarterly all girls's stamping weekend. The highlight of the weekend will be of course the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention in Allentown. Judy and I will both be teaching!! WOO HOO!!!! Check out samples and class times in older blog entries. I will also be meeting a fellow designer- Regina from Stamper's Questie {we are called Questies ya know!!}  and that will be great!

When the convention is over it's knuckling down to some serious stamping- at least for me. I will be very busy working on commissioned card projects as well as my 3 big projects for Stampers Quest due in May. Since these are my first "real" submissions the pressure is on.

Judy told me she was going to be working on -what else but some fabric projects.

I will take lots of pics and post when we get home. 

Jude and I hope to see many of you in Allentown Saturday!!

Sue T.  

No comments: