Sunday, April 26, 2009

Copic Markers Anyone?


Mornin' Guys!!

How many of you have gotten on the Copic  (pronounced Co (LONG O) pic) bus.

I have gotten on but haven't bought the round trip ticket yet. I took my second copic class yeserday at One Little Spark in  Jersey. These classes have been taught by Heather Messon a member of the design team at A Muse and a copic certified instructor. WOW she really taught us some easy and amazing tips and ways to use these somewhat daunting markers. I am getting close to buying the round trip.

If you are interested in getting started visit ilikemarkers.blogspot.com There are many good tips to get you started. Marianne you has this blog has a nice video on getting started. 

Let me know how many of you are using the Copics as your preferred means of coloring. E-mail me some cards or other things you have done with the Copic markers and I will post them.

Have  great day!!

Sue T.






1 comment:

judyneef and karencowen said...

Hey Sue, you're doing an awesome job on the blog!!! Thanks! I am not into copic markers yet but I'm sure after seeing all you can do I'll be sorry I haven't used them yet! BTW your cards on the blog are fabulous!!!
Judy