Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrap Box

How many of you have a scrap box? Ya know the one where you just throw in left over scraps of paper, stamped images ya didn't use but might, and embellishments. If you are a crafter no doubt you know what I am talkin' about.






I have a couple, but this one has been sitting next to my desk and I though instead of starting a whole new project I will use what is in my box and make a couple of cards.


Here are the results. Believe it or not the stamped images were in the box too!











I gotta say though I do see a lot of green in these cards. I have to go through that box again! It can't be all green in there! 

That will be my next challenge to use my box an not have green or just a tiny bit on my next card.

Now it's time to go out and enjoy this fabulous day! Thanks for spending a wee bit of your day with me!

Sue T.

1 comment:

bevyb said...

I actually have 3 12x12 scrap boxes. One for plain, one for scrapbook printed, and the last for special papers (like bling, velllum, etc). Thanks for inspiring me to pull them off the shelf and start using the bits and pieces. Oh I'm organizing stamped images in a photo keeper