Friday, November 19, 2010

It's that time again....



I saw the first of many Hallmark Christmas movies last night. Poor George groaned and said "I guess this is what we will be watching for the next month!"


I love those sappy, pull on your heart strings Hallmark holiday movies. I can watch them over and over again. They always get me in the spirit just like my yearly tradition of making glitter balls.


Yes Virginia they are baaaaaack.......


Please head on over to The Memory Box- Outside the Box blog for my exclusive video on how to make these little gems!!


http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/video-tutorial/


1 comment:

jen said...

these are SOOOO beautiful!! I was really hoping to make some, but have yet to find any future floor finish! UGH. neither the local target or fred meyer/kroger carry it. Any suggestions for substitution?