Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stars



Making male cards is always a bit difficult for me, especially since my husband loves cards like cards with cute teddies and other animals, which most men don't like. I needed to make a card for my director of endoscopy. We are having a birthday party for him tomorrow and among other things, I was elected to make the cards. I chose a star theme. The above card is from me, but the card below is from his team. the inside says " happy birthday from your stars!" There is a start for each person on the team.  


I apologize for not keeping up on my blogging recently, I was at a conference last weekend and and then back to work and school. Today is the first day to myself. Stay tune for the next installment in the Tag Your It series. I just got the most amazing card from Jules yesterday.

Until then stay creative!!


No comments: