Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dreaming of Mittens


How many of you are like me and dream about cards and their creation? I dreamed this card last night. needless to say, I had to go right into my studio to make it, before I forgot the idea.

I thought about some nontraditional colors, but decided I really wanted to stick with the obvious. I love how the mittens dangle from holiday. 

I stamped the 6x6 background Nordic Stripes from Impression Obsession with distress ink, mown lawn. I die cut the holiday from the Wonderful Word set from Papertreyink. I stamped the mittens from StampinUp's make a mitten set with mown lawn and distress ink, festive berries. The stamp set has a matching punch to the mittens. The rest I think you crafty stampers can figure out. If you have any questions please let me know.

The holiday crafting season starts for real November 1, so I will be very busy over the next few months.