Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hang in there



This week at Just Us Girls, Sharyn is hosting a fun photo challenge. It is just full of summer fun and inspiration. I am finally getting the hang of these photo challenges. Its not about trying to replicate the entire photograph but but being inspired by parts of it. I was drawn to the pennants that were hanging. I used an oldie but goodie stamp from Impression Obsession- "telephone lines" and colored them in the same colors as the flags. The sentiment was CASEd from the "summer BBQ". Still in my CAS aesthetic but totally inspired from the photo.


I hope you will join us this week at JUGS and show us how the photo inspired you! Happy creating!


4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your inspiration from this photo! Great card....well done!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love where the inspiration has taken you on this. Love those little birds on the wire.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the hangin out birds - I see what inspired you!

Lisa Kind said...

I love your interpretation, especially the sentiment! That was very clever! The image is so cute too!