Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cool flora



This week's challenge by Vicki is a cool and refreshing color challenge. Just perfect for inspiring cool thoughts on a hot day!  We are looking for creations using turquoise, green and lime. 


The BIG news though is this is the 250th challenge from Just Us Girls!!!  Can you believe that!! 250!!! WOW!! In honor of this event the Chic of the Week will win their choice of stamp set $14.99 or less from Dare 2B Artzy.


I loved these cool colors so much, mainly because I think green is the most beautiful color in the whole world!! (Sorry, Marguerita, I know you think the best color is pink.) I had to make two cards I liked this challenge so much. Both, are floral in nature. Are there green flowers out there? I am sure there are but if not- there should be!


I could not decide which card to post to Just Us Girls, so I had do a "meeny, meeny minny, moe" to pick which one to use. Which card do you like?

Be sure to join us at Just Us Girls for our 250th challenge and play along and you might win an awesome prize!!



Stamps used- Paper Smooches,  Bold Blooms, Reflections
                      Simon Says Stamp, Flower Friend

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Two fabulous cards! Love the negative, curvy sentiment spot on the first and great OLC with that fun plang image!

Becky said...

Both of these are fabulous. Love the design on your first one.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Both cards are fabulous, but I am totally in love with the second one! Great job!

JoAnn said...

I like both cards. Love the curvy sentiment and pretty flowers on the first one. The second one is just as pretty.

Vicki Dutcher said...

While I love the curved card, Your 2nd one got me! I adore how you inked the ferns!

Nancy said...

Gosh Sue...I am not sure which card I like better! Well done!!! Enjoy your day!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Sue, both cards are awesome! You definitely rocked this challenge.

Deepti said...

Oh my these are so pretty ! Love them :)