Sunday, August 10, 2014

It's positively washi!



Yesterday at Just Us Girls, I hosted the challenge. It was "trend" week and I chose washi tape. If you saw my blog, you will see how I used the washi tape to make a  negative "hello". What was I going to use all those positives for?

The past two weeks I have "just saying hello" cards from friends. I returned the thought and sent them each "hello" cards from me. Here is where the positives come in. They each received a card in their fav colors. I added  a sweet girl from the Mama Elephant set, In my Heart.






Hope you enjoyed seeing my twofer with washi tape. Be sure to check out Just Us Girls and join in the challenge!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I absolutely love mine! Love the washi tape!

Hugs, Lydia

Darnell said...

What can I say? Brilliant, Sue! You've produced such sweet and lighthearted note cards that everyone will love!! Hugs, Darnell

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love your washi tape cards....the positives and the negatives. lol Great challenge!

Maria said...

What a great idea! Love this!