Sunday, January 4, 2015

Suddenly........


I think I love creating Valentine's almost as much as Christmas cards. I have come up with quite a few and it is still early. 

Today's card was made in response to the challenge at Inkspirational. The word prompt is note. Yeah- I know I went the easy way out, but it served several purposes. I needed a Valentine card, I got to use a new Mama Elephant set- Love Quotes and use an old Penny Black set - Stuck on You. George, plays guitar so it seem so appropriate.


Hey- just a quick note- no pun intended, but how many of you know you can buy all kinds of stamping stuff at Amazon. I recently discovered this. If you look, you can get some good deals and often times stamps that have been retired or at a discount. Check it out.




Head over to Inkspirational to see how much more clever folks were than me. Happy Creating!


2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Super cute and I am a big fan of that little guy - you colored him perfectly!! Love the sentiment and what a great card - very lovely!!

Nonni said...

Oh this is super super cute! I love the bg and your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational. We have just begun with a new challenge, "Ombre". I hope to see you playing along!