Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 wrap up


Happy New Year Everyone!  Another year gone! As I look back at my various blog postings I realize i was so busy. Between all the design teams I was on, finishing school and graduating, starting a new job, it is no wonder that by this past December I had to completely down sized my life.  That meant making hard choices about what I could and could not accomplish. I resigned from all but one design team. I miss all the challenges, but between work and graduate school I just couldn't get it all done. When something you love becomes a chore, it's time to reevaluate.

So as I leap into 2015, I will get back to the fun of stamping. There may not be as many blog posts because I want to spend time creating, but I will try to get at least a few in a month.

Here is a wrap up of  my favorite posts from 2014!














I hope you enjoyed the 2014 review. Wishing all of you a healthy, happy and creative 2015!!

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Sue, these are all totally AMAZING! LOVE the fabulous Thanksgiving one--the texture is unreal! And those trees for Christmas are beautiful! Thank you for linking up with me at On a Stampage! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

Taunya Butler said...

What awesome cards these are!! I gaped in awe at the first ones made in January and I kept gasping as I scrolled on down through the year!! You have a wonderful capacity to use white space and focal points so exceedingly well!! Each of your cards shows good taste and style!! Enjoyed seeing your top creations this year!!!