Friday, August 5, 2016

Cool challenges


We have had some really hot weather for the last few weeks in Pennsylvania, but there has been a reprieve in the last few days. I am taking advantage of the cooler morning to stamp, since my studio doesn't have AC. 

Speaking of cool, who doesn't like a cool treat, but how about some cool challenges?  Today's card was inspired by three challenges.




It is always fun to be able to combine challenges. Three is the most I generally can combine. I find it amazing that some people can create one card that meets 10 or more challenges.

So here is my creation inspired by cool treats. I really went back in time with this card. I pulled out an old Lizzie Anne set- they made images kinda like AMuse. The set is Sweets and Treats. I can't even find it on the net to show you. It is my go to set for ice cream stamps.



CAS(E) this Sketch always has a fun CAS sketch and combined with Curtain Call and Inkspirational 
this card practically stamped itself!

I added some sticles to make the jimmies stand out.


OK, there is a question for you. Jimmies or sprinkles, which one are you?

Please check out these fun challenges and join in the fun and show your creativity!


11 comments:

KimCreate said...

Your card is just darling! I love it! I say sprinkles, lol.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

Darnell said...

I'm a big fan of ice cream just naked and delicious (the ice cream I mean) and you've got me longing for an ice cream cone right now, Sue! Your card is a pure creative design, perfectly executed! Thank you for playing along with CTS this week!! Hugs, Darnell

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous card that does justice to all three challenges - not an easy feat! It will always be sprinkles to me :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is just too cute! You combined those three challenges most perfectly! Thanks for joining us for Curtain Call!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute and SWEET card Sue. Love those scoops and all the yummy colors! The touch of sparkle looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Chrissy Larson said...

Mm! Now I want ice cream! So pretty.

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch and insp. photo. I have a sudden craving for ice cream LOL! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Lisa H. said...

this is one sweet card. I love how you placed your sentiment between the yummy scoops of ice cream. great card.

~amy~ said...

Now how SWEET is this?! Such a fun card!

Marina said...

Congratulations on being one of our top picks at Inkspirational with this fabulous card.