Monday, November 12, 2018

Good Book


Hi everyone!! It is time for another great challenge over at Inky Paws. This weeks challenge is a color challenge. Its is beginingto look a bit like Christmas with the colors this week. Red, white, green and black.

As much as I wanted to dive into my holiday stamps for this challenge, I decided to go in a completely different direction. I pulled out Newton's Book Club for today's inspiration. Both my DH and I are readers. He's all about nonfiction and I am all about fiction. Reading is about escaping for me. There is nothing better than a cold day, and curling up in my favorite chair,  in front of the radiator and reading a good book.

DH's birthday is next Sunday, so this card will be heading to him, with may be a book or two also.

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this Christmasy color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday November 23, 2018, at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is adorable! It makes me want to curl up and read a book! Too bad I have work to do!

-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

bevyb said...

Great card and does reflect your love of reading.