Monday, November 26, 2018

Winston takes off


Good day everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I had an awesome holiday, but it is time to move on to the next holiday. before I have one after another holiday card to show you, I figured I sneak in a birthday card that I made for George. His birthday was last Sunday and he is all about bears. I used this awesome sketch from Inky Paws as my inspiration for the card.
For my card I grabbed "Winston takes flight" and colored and die cut Winston. I used the sky border die to create my clouds and layered it all on the frameworks die base. 


 
Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this fun sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday December 7, 2018, at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Oooh! Using the clouds as stripes is so cool! Love this idea!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}