Monday, April 8, 2019

Magic mushrooms



Good Morning all!! Hope you all were able to enjoy the bit of spring over the weekend. I think old mr. winter is finally heading out.


 The new challenge at Inky Paws is a sketch challenge. I had fun with this. I was able to use a new stamp set from Newton's Nook called "garden mice".  I loved the image of the wee mouse picking around from the mushroom. This particular mushroom is called the fly amanita and it supposedly has some hallucinogenic qualities.


I kept my card simple with using the colors of the mushroom and a pop of black. I added some glitter and my card was complete.


Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday, April 19, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





 

4 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

So adorable! I love the colors and the polka dots!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the polka dots and even though I don't like mice, I must say that that is a really cute mouse!

hansal jackes said...

If you want to enjoy them in the future, you should make sure you take care of them in order to keep them healthy. You will know these Magic Mushrooms are healthy by looking at the color. The color of mushrooms will be black or white.

rizwan said...

Buy magic mushrooms Canada Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.