Monday, April 1, 2019

Pink Dinos


My good buddy Margarita thinks pink is the "most beautiful color in the world". While I happen to love green, I am partial to pink also. Pink was my mom's favorite color. I was a change of life baby with two older brothers. My mom never expected to have another kid, let alone a girl. Needless to say I had almost exclusively pink wardrobe. 


So I was excited for the new pink color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. I decided to have fun with this challenge and go a bit crazy. I know most of you are thinking pink and flowers in the same breath, but I wanted to go in completely different direction. 





Like many of you, I have really downsized the wooden stamps I own, but there are a few that I cannot part with. This card fearurestwo of those "have to keep" wooden stamps. Both from Hero Arts. They are so old, I cannot even find them on the net anywhere.


This is a great card for anyone and the best thing is that it would look good in any color.

This month's music inspiration is a classic from John Mellencamp, "Pink Houses".

 

So get your pink on and join us for a perfectly pink challenge over at the Rainbow Card Challenge.  You have all month to play along!! 





5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this is totally darling!!! I love the inked background and the added bling! So sweet and perfect! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

patpw said...

I agree. Some wood stamps I just can’t part with and this is one of them. Brings back a lot of fond memories. Love this card! A fun new look for an old friend. 😊

JulieRig said...

I love that dino. I've seen it before! You'd have to be crazy to make a card that didn't have this dino on it. Great card!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

You said it Sue, pink is the most beautiful color in the world and your pink dinosaur card is the most beautiful card in the world! I love it!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute, Sue!
Hugs,
Em, TRCC teamie