Monday, June 3, 2019

Rainbow blossoms



Happy Monday everyone!! Welcome to another great Challenge at Inky Paws. Today's challenge is the best ever- a rainbow challenge! Who doesn't love a rainbow?!!?
I hope you notice this is challenge #99. Big things happening for our 100th challenge.... stay tune....


I let Jennifer Maguire inspire me. She did a very cool video on color blocking that had me running for my inkpads. Check it out and let Jennifer inspire you too.


For my card today I used Newton Nook's "Floral Fringe" and "Squared Frames".    



Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our rainbow challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, June 14, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.







 

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is gorgeous! I love the rainbow background yu created over the floral image! Beautiful!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love your Jennifer McGuire inspired card. I can see why she had you running for your ink pads.