Sunday, July 21, 2019

Crafty girl!


Well its about 95 degrees in my studio, but I have a huge fan blowing on me, so I am good right now and have gotten in some crafting before it gets too terrible. Word has it the heat is suppose to break tomorrow. Hope that is true.

I finished a burthdaycard for my brother and then decided to check out some challenges. Among my new favs is CAS(E) this Sketch. I love theirclean and simple sketches that allow alot of room for creative interpretation. 


This sketch did have me a bit stumped until I saw a tube of washi tape sitting on my desk. The original intent was just to use the washi tape and a sentiment. But that was too barren even for this CAS gal.


I pulled out a new stamp set from Heffy Doodle called "Superdudes"  and Inky Antics has a fun sentiment set called "Crafty Comments", both which work great together. Of course this card was done in shades of green- the most beautiful color in the world!


Head on over to  CAS(E) this Sketch and see what the DT has to inspire you. Join in the fun!


No comments: