Monday, September 16, 2019

Candy corn wreath



Boy, do I wish candy corn counted as a vegie!! I have a faithful Weight Watchers member for the past few years. Even though I am at goal, I still go to meetings once a week. My WW tribe keep me honest. I might not be able to eat candy corn but I can still have fun with them.

 
We are into our second week at  Inky Paws and the challenge is Halloween. A favorite holiday of mine!! I am so enjoying how everyone's entries. Lot's of good stuff there. What are you waiting for? Join in!


Today I used Newton's Nook "Candy Corn". I used a home made wreath builder and created my candy corn wreath. The fun of this card was coloring all the corn. I layered everything using Newton's Nook's "Square frame die set".
 
 
 
 
This card will be going to my friends at WW. I know they will appreciate it!

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our spooky Halloween challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, September 20, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.



1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I don't like candy corn to eat, but I love your card. The coloring makes those candy corns pop right out of the paper! I would want to eat them if I liked them!