Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Falalalala!! It's almost Christmas!!


Happy Christmas Eve everyone!! Today is the day for George and I. I make a fancy dinner and we open our gifts. 

I felt so behind the eightball with Thanksgiving coming so late, but somehow as I sat watching Hallmark Christmas movies last night, I said to George, that I actually had a handle on evrything and I can enjoy Christmas eve without all the last minute running around and cooking I am, usually doing.


It's something to sing about.


Something else to sing about is CAS on Friday is having a DT call! You know me I am all about CAS, so I am throwing my hat in the ring for a 2020 position on their awesome team! Wish me luck!!


Wishing you a festive and fun filled day before!!


1 comment:

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card, thank you for joining our DT Call at CAS on Friday ;)