Monday, December 2, 2019

Snow days!



Good morning everyone! Who doesn't love a snow day? Unfortunately as a nurse, there are no snow days- it is get your butt into work, no matter how much snow. Lucky for me. Southeastern Pennsylvania doesn't get to many crazy snow storms.


Who knew that the first day of the "Snow Day" theme challenge at Inky Paws, we are expecting our first measurable snow for the year. LOL!!


I took this challenge literally! I loved the snow man standing on his head. It cracked me up!! I used the following products from Newton's Nook. "Frozen friends", "petite snow" stencil and the sea borders dies.



You have the next two weeks to play along with our snow theme challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, December 13, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





2 comments:

patpw said...

I love the snowman doing a head stand. Adorable.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love the upside down snowman, so cute!!!