Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Christmas 24 Challenge



Hey everyone! Is it still OK to be posting holiday cards? I mean Christmas and New Year's is behind  us. Well, it's OK when you are participating at a new Christmas card challenge called Christmas 24. A card challenge that is all things Christmas.





I can not think of a better way to jump start next years cards then by making them all year long. Christmas 24 is also holding a DT call. I am throwing my hat into that ring as well.


This card exemplifies my CAS style. Because it is monochromatic, you can make this card in any color. Green is my favorite color, but I also tried it in pink- my buddy Margarita's fav color. I can hear her saying- "Pink! It is the most beautiful color in the world!"


The trees are from Neat and Tangled- Scandinavian Prints. I also used the new masking stencil set from Taylored Expressions.


Head over to Christmas 24 and get a jump start on next year's cards and share what you created.


3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, you hi my reaction right on the nose! My wish for everyone in 2020 is that they all have pink Christmas trees! I love them!

Jacqueline said...

Love your clean and simple style and your cards are exquisite. Thanks for joining us at Christmas 24 , I’ve noted that you want to be considered for our team - will let you know soon - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the monochrome looks on these cards, Sue! They are both fabulous! Thank you for supporting our first challenge at Christmas 24! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx