Monday, January 6, 2020

Sparkle


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first challenge this year over at Inky Paws. We are easing you into the next decade with a simple sketch challenge.



This was a perfect challenge for me to keep my post holiday mojo up. I grabbed the "Believe in Unicorns" from Newton's Nook to inspire me. What better way to welcome the new year than with a ride on a unicorn into a rainbow sun!




I hope the sparkle on my unicorn does not go unnoticed!!



You have two weeks to get your mojo moving and to play along with our  sketch challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, January 17, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the rainbow background and the beautiful unicorn. It's stunning. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love that unicorn stamp set. I put it on my wish list at Newton's Nook. Fabulous card!