Saturday, February 15, 2020

Peaceful Forest


Time for another challenge at Christmas 24. The challenge to jump start your Christmas creativity. Today's theme is:

CREATE A CHRISTMAS THEME

Scenes are not my specialty or even really in my comfort zone. Scenes are hard to be CAS. I cheated and grabbed a scene stamp from Hero Arts. This is one of my fav's. From there it was easy to just embellish the image the image with an ombre of copics and added some Stickles for snow. Easy-peasy.


I sure would love to see what you all create with the theme of Christmas scene over at Christmas 24.


4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

And very beautiful it is. Love Dawn x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Beautiful card, Sue! Love the stickles!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful! So soft and serene. The sparkle is just perfect. Great work. Deborah xx

Anke said...

So beautiful ...