Sunday, August 1, 2021

Blue-green or greenish-blue


August 1! Holy moly- the summer is almost over! Have to say, it has been such a brutally hot summer that a little fall would be nice. Next thing ya know I will be complaining about how cold it is!! 

Since it is the first of the month, that means a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge! This month's color is:

Teal- such a difficult color, Blue-green, greenish-blue, not my favorite color, but always fun to get out of your color comfort zone and try something new.

I have been so totally going broke on Pinkfresh Studio's stamp, stencil and die combos. Today's card features "Folk Garden". I used the matching stencil set to add the color and die cut the whole thing. All so very easy peasy.


So if you are struggling with the summer heat, here is a little something, something to keep you sweating!


You have all month to show me your blue-green or greenish blue teal cards. Stay cool crafters!


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE your card. That color is one of my favorites to wear. It is bright and makes me so happy. I love the embossed background with the little bits of Nuvo and your botanical is gorgeous!! Beautiful design.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's absolutely stunning, Sue xoxo

foleysfriend said...

Gorgeous! The leaves and flowers are amazing. I love the way you added color to them. The texture achieved with the embossing folder is great and I love how you added a bit of color to some of the dots.

sue n.