Monday, December 6, 2021

Just one dove

 

Good morning crafters! Today is our reminder week at Cupcake Inspirations! You have one more week to join our festive and classic Christmas color challenge using "red, white, and cream" colors.

 
I went whimsical during week one, today I am going for a classy look.  Every year I make cards that feature doves. I usually buy a new dove stamp or die also, But this die from Ellen Hutson remains my favorite. Sadly I don't see it to link, it must be retired.

The background is from Hero Arts, "Nordic Holiday Bold Prints". I stamped and embossed in white and brushed red on the background. Added a die cut sentiment and this card is ready.


To inspire you here is a Straight No Chaser's rendition of the "Twelve Days Of Christmas" featuring two turtle doves.


You have one more week to play along with our red, white, and cream color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!


 

No comments: