Monday, December 20, 2021

wam heart

Happy Monday! The last 4 weeks have just flown by.  It's hard to believe but Christmas is just 6 days away!! Are you all ready? I have just a bit of  last minute baking and I am ready for the big day. Geirge and I do our main celebrating on Christmas Eve. how about you all. Christmas Eve or Christmas?

 This is the last challenge for 2021 at Cupcake Inspirations! Show us your snow people cards!

My card today again features this very old wood stamp from Penny Black. It's fun to pull out mu old wooden stamps. I have so few these days left. How many of you still use wood stamps?

 
 
Here is a song to get you in the mood to make a card for someone special in your life.


Wishing you and your a very Merry Christmas! I will see you again in the new year!!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

This card is so wonderful, awesome yet again a pleasure coming to see what you create. Have a good day, Cheers, L:)

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Awesome card, Sue! We celebrate on Christmas Day!