Monday, February 28, 2022

Frenzy of Fun

The last day of February and Lent starts Wednesday. Time marches on. It has been 6 months since I left my job and I gotta say I have never been so happy. It's a pleasure to get up in the morning and to look at my calendar to see what day of the week it is!

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. We would like to see what you do with are sketch this week. This sketch was a bit tough for me, so I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!


Today's card features my favorite set from Newton's Nook- "Shark Bites" as well as the companion set "Shark Frenzy" The dry embossing on the background panel was done with the "Wave" stencil.

The musical inspiration today is for all you "parrot heads". You know who you are! 



You have two weeks to show us your sketch at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday March 11, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.


No comments: