Monday, February 7, 2022

Hugs


8 days till it's the big love day- Valentine's!  I am almost finished my Valentines. have the two from the kitties to finish up and I am good to go. How are all of you doing?

 

 

If you aren't doing well, maybe today's challenge at Cupcake Inspirations will get you inspired. We are pushing you to make your Valentine's by asking you to create. a"heart" card.

Today we have a digital sponsor also to whet your creativity and warm your heart.




You have a a big prize of 3 Digital Stamps of the randomly drawn winner's choice.
 
 
This card reminds me of my hubby and I except I have brown hair and hubby has blond and these two kids are about 40 years younger than George and I. OK...... so maybe they are nothing like us, but I thought they were cute and George and I do love a good hug! The image is from our sponsor- Digi Doodle Studios.
 


 

 You have two weeks to share your heart and love with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Checkout the DT's work and or sponsor- Digi Doodle Studios.
 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Great card, I like the background stencil you used with this awesome image. Nicely done teammate. Have a great day and happy crafting! L:)