Monday, May 30, 2022

Thirty five years!


Today's card is for the dear husband. Thirty five years ago today it was hotter than blazes while I took my wedding vows!  I was married outside and the minister was 88 years. It was the wedding he performed.  I remember he called me Sarah through the whole service. Thank goodness the license had Susan on it or I would  have questioned whether I was really married!

You have one more week to join the sketch fun at Inky Paws!

My card today features the stamp sets "Newton's Sweetheart", "Heartfelt Love" and  the "petite hearts" stencil, all from Newton's Nook.

Today's musical inspiration is George! Love ya buddy!

You have more week to show us your sketch at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday June 3, 2022 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.



2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Happy Anniversary! Goerge is going to love the card!

Dandi93 said...

Sweet card Sue