Monday, May 2, 2022

BFF

Happy May everyone!! I am writing this blog ahead of time and I can only hope that 'sprinter" is gone and spring has taken over!

Today starts a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

We are looking for a card for that special gal in your life, whether she is a mom. grandmom, sister, aunt or maybe just your BFF.

My card today is for my BFF, Pat. I don't know what I would do without her and I suspect she would say the same about me. What started as just a shared love of crafting has grown into a strong and abiding friendship. We are true soul sisters. 

My card today features Art Expressions "Laughing Set". One of my goals for 2022 was to send a RAK card each month and you guessed it, this is going to Pat.



Please join us to celebrate that special gal in your life. You have two weeks to play along at Cupcake Inspirations. Check out our blog, we have a special sponsor.

There is a $25.00 credit Crafty Meraki's shop for two lucky winners!

 


No comments: