Wednesday, March 25, 2009
















Hello Everyone!
I know, I know, long time since you've heard from me! Thanks, Sue, for keeping up the slack! I have my samples for the class I'm teaching at the Allentown show. Hope you all will join Sue and me in Allentown and take our classes! My class is called Mother of Invention and we'll be creating a 'mother board' with brayering, stamping, and embossing. It's a fun and creative time and then you'll create some cards by cutting up the 'mother board' and using the pieces to create some wonderful cards.
I'll be posting again soon, but I wanted to get these photos to you! Have a great day!
Judy

4 comments:

sue t. said...

Jude-

These projects are just tulle cool!!

Sue T.

Chris said...

Judy your cards are great.... really like the one with the butterflies!

PatW said...

Judy,

Your cards are beautiful! I tried to pick a favorite but I couldn't---I like them all.

PatW

Claire Lawrence said...

love these cards, so pretty!!!