Sunday, March 22, 2009



Hey Paper Artists-

Wow what a crazy and creative weekend, just what I needed after the crappy week I had at work.

It started on Friday night at Margarita's Stampin Up party at sister Lydia's {isn't she beautiful!!} house. Margarita prepared a fabulous Puerto Rican dinner complete with the best flan I ever had!! We made a couple of real cute cards and got to use the Big Shot die cutting machine that Stampin Up is now carrying. I gotta have one! I got a lot of good stamps and stuff and gladly contributed to Margarita's being able to get a Big Shot for free!!

Saturday it was off to the Little Spark in Jersey for a class on beeswax and shopping. Store owner Pat and her husband Lee made us welcome and were happy to see the "Philly Foursome+ one" again. I hurried through my project so I could shop especially before the rest got in the store!! Sooooo yet again I am doing my part in keeping a small business open!!

I spent Sunday in the Studio creating with all my new stuff. Lots of Easter cards. Here is my favorite card I made today and a pic of my haul from the Spark. Check back later in the week for more cards.

Don't forget the Allentown Heirloom convention coming up on April 4 and 5th. Judy and I are teaching. One of the few gigs we are doing this year.

Sue T.
 

1 comment:

PatW said...

Sue,

Love all the cards. I have to say that the card with the rabbit coming out of the egg is my favorite. Keep up the great work with the blog. When I am not road tripping with you, I promise to visit and comment more. :-)

PatW