Monday, January 14, 2019

Best friends


We had our first snow of 2019 here in PA. It was the kind of snow I like these days. It snowed on a weekend and it only snowed a few inches. By the time I go back to work on Monday, the snow will be cleaned up and there will be no worries about getting into work.

It's cold too now. I have been enjoying 40 degree days, now we are looking at days in the 20's. Days where you have to don your warmest sweaters to take a walk.


Inky Paws is having a sketch challenge this week and the weather was my inspiration.  I used "sweater weather" from Newton's Nook and colored my best friends with copic markers. I also got to use the plaid stencil for the first time along with the snowfall stencil.



Head on over to Inky Paws and join in cool sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday January 25, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Those "best friends" look warm and cozy! I love them!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so adorable! I love the way you used the stencils on the panels! We don't have any snow here! It's so weird as usually January in WI is all snow!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}