Monday, January 28, 2019

Tree of Hearts


It is a sad day when our Christmas tree is taken down. If I had myway I would keep it up forever. So I have been thinking why can we leave the tree up, but  swap out the decorations. I think a Valentine tree would be awesome. A tree with twinkly white lights and red hearts all over the tree. The idea just makes me smile. 😄 


My inspiration for today's card is based on the idea of a tree of hearts. The theme for this week's  Inky Paws Challenge is "love/Valentine's". I don't have many Newton Nook's  Valentine/love type stamps, so I had to be a bit creative. Using Newton's Christmas Cuddles and the evergreen stencil, I created a Valentine card. The hearts are from Newton Dreams of Paris.  


Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our lovely theme challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday, February 8, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the tree decorated with hearts. It is so cool!

Gerry said...

This is soooo adorable!! Love the heart trees. My granddaughter and fiancé would love this...they're cat lovers.

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is super cute! I love the idea of stretching holiday images to create a valentine! So creative!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}