Monday, February 11, 2019

Go with your heart


I don't know about you, but by the time Christmas is done, my mojo just disappears. It takes awhile for it to return and each year I think how am I ever going to create my Valentine cards. What do you all to get your mojo back? For me it was looking at pinterest, buying some new stamps always helps and of course pushing myself by entering a challenge.

My card today is for my special guy, George. he loves any cards with teddy bears on them. Where did he come from??!!? Really??!!? Teddies??!!? Ya just gotta love a guy who loves teddy bears!! 


I am entering this card to The Male Room. The theme this week is "love your man". Well, I sure love my man!! For my card, I used Newton's Nook's "Winston takes flight". The trail of hearts is a very old Hero Arts stamp- back when there was only wood stamps!! LOL !!! The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's "sight seeing".


The Card Concept is hosting a "love in in the air" challenge. Come on I would be foolish not to enter!!


I made a very similar card for the male nurses on my staff.  I used the airplane from Lawn Fawn's "bon voyage".   It's always a challenge to create a Valentine card for a guys who aren't your "special someone".


Check out the challenge over at The Male Room. There is still time to play along. 




4 comments:

Linby said...

Two great cards. Love that little airplane on the second one. thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Jane said...

Love that curly scrolly trail , great idea! Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Nancy Penir said...

Love them both! The swirly plane exhaust is perfect! Know your guy loved his!!! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept!

Monika Skinner said...

Great set of cards. Love the swirly hearts. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!