Friday, May 1, 2020

Bloom


 May day!! Perfect day for featuring beautiful flowering cards!! That is the theme for our new challenge at CAS on Friday.


I have a million flower stamps and they all seem to be my favorite at one time or another. Today's card uses a set from Winnie and Walter- "In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers". I do not think Winnie and Walter is in business anymore, that is the beauty of stamping. I betcha all of you have at least one stamp set that could be used in the same way as I did.



Take time out of your May planting and head over to CAS on Friday  and to create a flowering card to inspire your garden. You have two weeks to play along. Please make sure your card is CAS (see the rules if you are not sure) or you will not be considered for the top prize or a top three spot.

Our winner will be the guest designer for the next challenge at CAS on Friday!!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Great colors, great design. Love your card!

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a cheerful colourful card. It made me smile. Love Dawn x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Sue. Gorgeous colours and design. Luv, Wilma