Friday, May 29, 2020

Party Animal(s)



Happy Friday everyone! Quick post- I am not feeling so hot. The Covid stress at work has caught up with me and I am nursing a migraine the size of Texas.

Today starts anew challenge at CAS on Friday. Today's theme is a crowd favorite:

ANIMALS

I think I have as many critter stamps as I do flowers. It was hard choosing, but I went with a set from Simon Says Stamp- "Critter Crowd"




Grab your cutest critter stamp and make a your CAS card. Be sure to share it with us at  CAS on Friday . You have two weeks to play along. Please make sure your card is CAS (see the rules if you are not sure) or you will not be considered for the top prize or a top three spot.

Our winner will be the guest designer for the next challenge at CAS on Friday!!



.

2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, love the party animals! Very Cute! Sorry to hear that you weree not feelinggood on Friday!

Ellen said...

Such great party animals! Love your card :-)