Monday, April 27, 2020

A calming color challenge



Good morning everyone! Happy Monday!! Hope all of you are staying healthy. Are you still being creative? We have a new challenge at Inky Paws to help jump start your creativity. A very soothing color challenge. You can kinda slide into the challenge.


We are asking you to use pink, mint, green, white and black in your creations.


My card today uses the following awesome stuff from Newton's Nook. I used the Bokeh stencil for my fun back drop. I took "Hop into Spring" and cut the bunny away from the watering can. Next I added the "Easter Lily" into the watering can. This is how I make may stamp sets more versatile. I am alaways looking for ways to mix up my sets. That is one of the reasons I picked Elle Kay as my pick for the week, because she does the same thing. Great minds...... Lastly I took the sentiment from "Dainty Daisies" set.



Please continue to stay safe, healthy, and enjoy the time at home crafting and join our color challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play with our color challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, May 1, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love your pink Easter lilies!