Monday, August 3, 2020

Float my boat




Hi everyone! If it's Monday , it must mean it is time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspiration. Today's theme is NAUTICAL. Sounds like a summery theme to me.


I have always thought I was organized within my clutter, but for some reason , I just could not find a stamp set that I wanted to use for this particular challenge. Has that ever happened to you? i search amd search, but just couldn't find it. I had to use this set by Lawn Fawn- "Float my Boat".  Everything turns out for a reason and I love this card, with it's paper pieced sails.


The waves as you can get a glimpse is a very old wood stamp. Do any of you even use wood anymore? I used a kaleidacolor pad for the waves, another oldie but goodie.


You have two weeks to play along with our nautical challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

1 comment:

HilaryJane said...

I think this is just gorgeous xx