Monday, August 31, 2020

Party till the cows come home

 

Happy Monday all. Wooooh....... I am exhausted after all the festivities from our 500th birthday challenge at Cupcake Inspirations during the last two weeks. I hope you were able to check out all the sponsors, inspiration and prizes. It was an awesome party.  But as the saying goes, "there is no rest for the weary". It is time for our new challenge at CI.

This one had me a bit stumped and required some retail therapy! So off shopping I went. I saw this adorable cow set from Newton's Nook. Bingo into my shopping cart.

 

As a kid we often took family drives on a Sunday afternoon. I always counted batches of cow. I guess I didn't know that it was a herd of cows. I could never count the same batch twice. If I recall I was in the 30's when I just stopped counting.


You have two weeks to play along with our "on the Farm" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.



No comments: