Monday, January 25, 2021

Love you so much

Happy Monday all! We  are looking at some snow arriving in southeastern Pa. I hate snow when I have to go to work. The older I get the more I hate the cold wintery weather. Send me down south!

Today is our second week at Inky Paws for our fun color challenge.

Teal, red, pink, and white. Are you like me- I have the worse time in distinguishing teal from say aqua. 

Today's card features "Floral Fringe" from Newton's Nook. I also used the Darling Hearts" dies set also from Newton's Nook.


I hope you will join us for our lovely color at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, January 29, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


 

2 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Sue

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Really nice card! I always think that teal has more green in it and aqua has more blue!