Friday, January 8, 2021

warp speed

Welcome to a new year of challenges at CAS on Friday. I hope that 2021 is a CAS year, because 2020 was so not CAS!

The first challenge for the year is:

GET WELL

I keep a stash of all kinds of cards except get well. So this was a good way to get started. I wanted to try for something different than the usual flowers so I went through my stamps till I found this set from Paper Smooches. 

This is bound to put a smile on someone's face!

You have two weeks to share your get well cards with us at CAS on Friday!


 

4 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Brilliant card, Sue. I especially love your embossed stars in the background. Cheers, Kerry

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the design. Anesha

patpw said...

Very creative! This is such a cute card and design. Love the embossed star background.

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Great card! Love that background and the sentiment!